DENVER, CO — talentReef, the market-leading cloud provider to recruit, hire, and manage the Service Industry's Hourly workforce, continued its impressive financial growth trajectory in 2017. The fiscal year record results were achieved by strong adoption of its Talent Management suite and hyper-growth across every service industry vertical.
2017 talentReef News:
- New Enterprise Contract Wins and Bookings increased by 50% Y/Y
- New Bookings across the Retail, Grocery, Hotel/Hospitality, and Wholesale/Distribution Verticals increased by 73.6% Y/Y
- Major Enterprise Contracts (with Minimum Value of $100K ARR) increased by 120% Y/Y
- Average Contract Deal Size increased by 60% Y/Y
- Employee Engagement attachment rate reached 82%
- Operational and Technical Support Staff Doubled Y/Y
- Delivered on Product Roadmap Items-Platform Scalability, Employee Self-Service, Compliance, and Employee Engagement
- Software Subscription Revenues increased by 40% Y/Y
"I'm pleased with our results in 2017, and we're committed to additional significant investments in people and R & D to support our roadmap strategies," stated John P. Raeder, Jr. CEO talentReef. "Based on multiple, compelling indicators, 2018 will be a fantastic year rolling-out new Product Enhancements, achieving record financial milestones and client optimization results."
About talentReef talentReef is the #1 provider for Social Recruiting and Talent Management Systems specifically built for the Hourly workforce. As the market leader with more than 70,000 sites under contract, including the world's best known and best run brands, the company streamlines how fast-paced operators find, hire, train, and manage their most valuable asset—talent. The Company's mobile-optimized HR platform (Social Recruiting, ATS, Onboarding, Training and Development, Performance Management, and Analytics) is transforming the way Millennials are connecting on-demand with employers globally. Leading companies across multiple service industry verticals like Boot Barn, Focus Brands, Checkers/Rally's, QuickChek, Weigel’s, Kelly-Moore Paints, LBA Hospitality, Gelson’s Markets, and Hansen’s IGA trust talentReef to optimize their Operational and HR functions on a daily basis.