DENVER, CO — talentReef, the market-leading cloud provider to recruit and retain the Service Industry’s Hourly workforce, announced today the release of their first Hourly Workforce Trends in Recruiting and Talent Management Annual Report. Analyzing data-backed source and hire information within its core system, combined with its client-focused strategy, enables the company to deliver an accelerated cadence of features on a monthly basis. The research is based on robust volumes of key metrics processed through the talentReef platform, including 16 million applicants and 2.4 million hires over a 12 month period.
“Historically, operations, human resources, finance, and field-centric managers faced multiple challenges preventing effective visibility and delayed decision-making,” states Tyson Kasperbauer, Chief Executive Officer of talentReef. “Our Recruiting and Talent Management solution brings everything together in a modern, simple SaaS platform; our new product enhancements take that end-to-end approach enabling competitive advantage and superior operational execution by decision makers.”
New Capabilities Announced:
- Text-to-Apply: With over 95% of all Americans using texting to communicate every day, the text-to-apply feature maximizes applicant traffic by providing a mobile-friendly experience, seamlessly integrating with talentReef career pages.
- Indeed Sponsored Jobs: As the first jobs applicants see in the Indeed search results, sponsored jobs receive 5x more clicks than non-sponsored jobs. talentReef customers can seamlessly sponsor any Indeed job postings right from within the talentReef platform.
- Improved Employee Dashboard: This newly improved dashboard drives notifications and better communication and collaboration between employers and employees.
- Employee Engagement Surveys: Traditional performance reviews do not work for the hourly space. Employees need continuous check-ins and feedback via mobile devices to stay engaged and aligned with business objectives.
- Platform and Database Migration Release: We made system-wide changes to eliminate downtime; supported by continuous deployments to Amazon Web Services, and removing constraints from the Database and Application levels by automating the entire DB existing tables online scheme change process into a one button operation.
- Single Sign-On Capabilities: This new capability for employees effectively drives Employee Portal usage, adoption, and ease of access for the hourly workforce.
“This is our biggest product announcement in history,” said Tim Leonard, Chief Product Officer of talentReef. “The talentReef Release Summer ‘18, combined with our planned Releases in Fall and Winter ‘18, and further in ‘19 encompass a number of major infrastructure upgrades and new features to continue to arm our customers with a strategic asset for their businesses.”About talentReef