High-volume hourly hiring is different. You have no time to waste when it comes to attracting and engaging applicants and then getting them through the onboarding process to their first day as quickly as possible.
Having an all-in-one talent management platform makes a huge difference when it comes to streamlining and automating time-consuming processes, but what happens when you have a question about optimizing for applicant flow? Or need to add a new location? Or have a problem with a new hire file?
If your current talent management solution doesn’t offer a robust customer support model, you are wasting minutes — maybe even hours — that you don’t have trying to figure it out on your own. That means less time for managers to reach out to qualified applicants, higher applicant drop-off because they aren’t hearing from anyone, and then even more responsibilities on your already-overworked employees because you’re understaffed.
Even if they have a customer success department but don’t have industry expertise specific to hiring the hourly workforce, they may inadvertently end up wasting your time and money on ineffective strategies or figuring out workarounds because their platform can’t do what you need it to do in the first place.
At TalentReef, we know the hourly recruiting market based on a decade of knowledge and supporting over 100,000 locations across the country. From your first day to your 400th day, we are here to help. You will never be left to “figure it out” on your own — our team is here to support your team and help your business thrive.
What makes our customer success model different?
- We have an entire team of seasoned experts ready to support you.
- We are available seven days a week.
- We can connect through whatever channel is most convenient for you: submitting a ticket through our support site, Live Chat, phone, and email. (But don’t worry; you won’t just get routed to oblivion. You’ll talk to an actual human at our HQ in Denver, Colorado!)
- We also offer support for your applicants to maximize the number of candidates that complete the application process.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are here to support customers through every step of your journey and are excited to get to know you and your business. They have a wealth of industry knowledge, cross-client best practices, and platform expertise that customers consistently rave about. If your CSM can’t answer your question right away, though, we have an entire team working behind them to help find a solution.
The TalentReef Resource Library is another way we support our customers. If you’re the DIY-type, it’s a great place to go for helpful videos and step-by-step tutorials, webinar recordings, product updates, and more! We’re working hard to build out more tips in the platform itself and our product team sends out a monthly newsletter to keep customers up-to-date on all things TalentReef.
But don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say:
- TalentReef’s customer service is outstanding! Our dedicated account manager, Tony, has helped us make TalentReef the most efficient tool for our company.” – Christina Scott, QSR HR Manager, Indus Hospitality Group
- “Tony [Cardinella]’s support is unmatched. It’s nice to have a relationship, even on a remote scale, where you can talk to a real human.” – Lauren Austin, Employee Relations Manager, Brumit Restaurant Group
- “We rely on your [TalentReef’s] customer service team to streamline some of the more time-consuming tasks.”
– Manager of Talent Acquisition and Culture, Fast-casual restaurant chain
- “When we activated the Fast Apply option and paired down our PosiFit questions as recommended by our TalentReef rep, we saw an increase in applicant flow of 136%.” – Bobbi Cichowski, Talent Acquisition Partner, multi-national fast-food chain
At TalentReef, customer support is more than a department — it’s a company-wide mindset. We are constantly listening to customer feedback and staying on top of industry trends so that we can offer the best solutions for those who hire the hourly workforce. Learn more about what else makes TalentReef different.