DENVER, September 30, 2014 - JobApp, the leading cloud-based provider for Social Recruiting and Talent Management Systems, today announced more than 40 new corporate brands, across multiple service industry verticals including restaurant, grocery, convenience store, hotel & hospitality, wholesale distribution, and retail have selected JobApp since January to help gain better control over their Hourly workforce.
JobApp's strategic HCM offerings provide its customers with insight into recruiting campaign effectiveness, mitigating potential compliance risk, improving overall operating efficiencies, and driving superior business results. This modern technology gives clients a level of detail never achieved with older systems’ capabilities and manual, paper-centric processes.
Specific new clients in 2014 that stand out include:
- A market-leading C-store with over 350 locations implemented and trained on JobApp's full suite in less than 30 days converting from another competitive solution.
- A major, fast growing pizza franchisor will utilize JobApp to process over 1 million applications annually.
- A major food distributor in the mid-west chose JobApp's entire platform to recruit Hourly workers and drivers nationally.
- A fine-dining restaurant company chose JobApp to help recruit and manage high potential front/back of house talent as they update and transform many of their locations.
- A renowned global nutrition company with 111 locations implemented JobApp in the United States and Canada in less than 60 days.
- A pre-IPO corporate restaurant based in Texas chose JobApp to dramatically accelerate growth.
- A mega liquor retailer chose JobApp after reviewing numerous competitive solutions.
- Over half of JobApp’s recent corporate wins have been replacements of competitor’s software solutions due to lack of product functionality and business alignment.
"It remains a challenge for service industry clients to recruit, hire, and manage a world-class Hourly workforce in a meaningful way without modern social-mobile human resources technology and tools," said John Raeder, CEO, JobApp. "Alongside JobApp's powerful recruiting, ATS, and onboarding capabilities, our robust post-hire modules for training and learning, performance management, and workforce analytics, are proving to be invaluable to our customers and partners to help them positively transform their businesses."