DENVER, CO — January 27, 2015 — JobApp, the market-leading cloud provider to recruit, hire, and manage the Service Industry's Hourly workforce announced a number of remarkable milestones and results in 2014 across every dimension of the company. JobApp’s strong momentum was driven by its differentiated HR platform strategy, proven leadership team’s ability to execute, and by a four-fold increase in R&D spending that has occurred since growth-equity firm Frontier Capital and John Raeder, CEO acquired JobApp.
2014 JobApp highlights include:
- Over 15M hourly applications processed to date
- 359% increase Y/Y in New Client Deployments
- 227% increase Y/Y in Sales Bookings in 200+ new, major corporate brands and franchisees
- 57% growth Y/Y in Annualized Revenue Run Rate (ARR)
- 50% growth Y/Y in GAAP Revenues
- 10 fold increase in mobile applicant/user interactions with our Social Recruiting platform
- Scaled from 25,000 sites to over 50,000 sites Y/Y supported by multiple, multi-national brands deploying JobApp on a global basis
"2014 was an exciting year of transformational change for JobApp and within the broad Service Industry. We successfully supported our clients’ Hourly workforce initiatives and the accelerating HR process/system upgrades occurring across every segment in this massive market," stated John Raeder. "In 2015, we're prepared and fully capitalized to execute to our vision and key market drivers-the millennial workforce and ubiquitous social-mobile adoption. JobApp is well positioned to continue its rapid growth and to deliver micro vertical functionality to the best run and biggest brands.”
JobApp's 2015 strategic initiatives focus on continuing to invest and innovate its HR platform roadmap and social capabilities by doubling down on R&D deliverables; a major re-branding project and new corporate website launch; and expanding the presence globally with key multi-national clients and strategic partners.